If you’re heading out for Salty Bay Con 2014 today, keep in mind a few of the following things:
1) There is some traffic on I-275 due to construction, according to the newspaper, so allow for the extra time to get here if that’s your route.
2) We are going to be inside the hotel on Friday and then moving to the Lakeside Ballroom on Saturday. There will be signage for people to follow, but I thought I’d give everyone the heads up.
3) Bring your appetite! We are having Food Trucks coming out all weekend, so bring your stomachs and get ready to fill them up with awesome food! Friday is the Cheesesteak Truck. Great stuff!
4) Don’t forget to participate in the Scavenger Hunt during the weekend for a chance to win Tickets to next year’s event!
5) If you have a smart phone, you can download the Eventbrite App for a quicker check-in.
6) T-Shirts and Lanyards will be available as well!
See you all there!